Monday 19 May 2014

turning off the mains

Been really enjoying having the electricity turned off upstairs at night.  Just going to the fuse box and flipping the switches for the lights and sockets so the fridge can still run downstairs...easily done.  We have a battery camping light in the bathroom in case it is needed (not by me!!).  I have noticed for many years how much better I feel outside the mains, for example at times when I haven't been living in a house..  in these circumstances I feel much more connected to what lies beyond.  I am becoming more and more convinced that sleeping within a ring of artificial electricity seriously limits our access to higher levels of intelligence and an expanded states of awareness.  I notice that my dreams are richer and more expanded and I wake up feeling clearer and inspired when I sleep this way with the electricity off.  

No comments:

Post a Comment